COVID 19 UPDATE
18th May 2020
Following the announcement of BC's Restart Plan, Dentudio Dentists is preparing to reopen on June 1st, 2020. The team at Dentudio is gearing up and cannot wait to serve our community once again! With the guidelines issued by the Provincial Health Authorities and the CDSBC, we have made a number of changes to our office to keep it a safe environment for everyone to be in. Here are some of the notable changes!
1) We have installed a plexiglass shield on the front desk to maintain distancing and to reduce the spread of droplets.
2) We have also installed a pre-screening station at the entrance of our office where patients will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperatures taken before heading in for their appointment.
3) Increased personal protective equipment. In addition to the usual protective equipment, our staff will don isolation gowns, surgical caps, shoe covers and face shields. We might look a little scary at first, but fret not! It is the same friendly staff under all the gear.
4) Reduced operating capacity. To maintain physical distancing recommendations, our office will be running at a reduced capacity. Only 1 patient will be allowed in the waiting area at any time to prevent any further interaction with others.
5) All common areas will be disinfected with hospital grade disinfectant following each and every appointment and patient interaction.
6) We have dedicated the first appointment of each day to those who fall into the high risk category for Covid19. Please consult the front desk staff for more information.
Apart from those listed above, we have also adopted many other procedures and protocols to best keep staff and patients safe during this time. Patients who's appointments were cancelled over the past couple of months will be contacted directly to reschedule. Priority will be given to emergency appointments.
We thank all our patients for their kind understanding these past couple of months and ask for your continued support through this reopening process. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us at 604 370 1450 or email us at . Ultimately, your health is our priority. We will certainly get through this together!
Dr Wang, Dr Jung & the Dentudio Team
Dentudio Dentists is here to look after you and your family's dental health; providing soft, gentle and compassionate dental care in a calm and relaxed setting. Our Richmond dental clinic is conveniently accessible by public transit or driving.
Our dentists will work together with you to help you achieve your dental goals. You can expect the highest standard of dental care from us.
Our Richmond dental clinic offers
Let us be your Richmond dentist!
Our Richmond dental team warmly welcomes new and emergency patients to our practice. Give us a call if you have any questions.
Dentudio Dentists Richmond dental clinic
Who We Are
Dentudio is a modern and upscale dental clinic in Richmond that offers a variety of dental services.
Our dental clinic is conveniently located on Gilbert Road in Richmond, BC - between the TD Bank and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Dentudio is the only Richmond dental clinic in the area that is open 7 days a week.
Come and enjoy our pastel-hued waiting spaces dotted with glass accents (including a dangling chandelier) and vibrant greenery from our live wall, not to mention our free Wi-Fi and kids play area.
Our main focus is our patients comfort. We use the latest dental technologies and dental chairs to provide the best dental experience for our patients.
We accept most dental insurances and do not charge above BCDA dental fee guide.
Call us to find out more.
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME
We welcome all new patients. Same day appointments and walk-in dental emergency appointments are available.
MODERN & FULLY DIGITAL
Using digital dental X-rays, we are able to reduce amount of radiation exposed to our patients.